Urgent Nursing can offer regular & flexible shifts at an NHS Hospital in this region.
The ideal A&E Nurse will be an experienced Nurse responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those requests with the needs outlined by physicians.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes
- Must have a valid NMC pin
- Must have 12 months UK NHS Experience
If you would be interested please apply or get in touch with us
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time